Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Merry Maids

Last Saturday, after breakfast, I announced to the boys that we were going to clean. And at the top of the list was the bathroom. I don't know where these boys came from, but they got very excited!! I cleaned the tub and the floor. The boys love to wipe down the sink and toilet. (I, of course follow them to make sure it is done thoroughly).
Here is Adam with his Clorox clean wipe (whoever invented these, they are a genius) cleaning the toilet. He worked on this for over 10 minutes!
Austin moved on to a mirror that we were about to hang. (Again with the clean wipes-not ususally recommended for mirrors, but I didn't care-they were cleaning!)

Then, Austin decided he wanted to wash the floor! I was not going to say "no!"

This is Adam swiffering my parents bathtub. What?!? Did you say you have never heard of swiffering a bathtub?? Well, neither had I! Leave it to Adam to teach me something new. We had let him have the swiffer to clean the floors. He moved on to the bathroom without us knowing and this is what he was doing when we found him. He also swiffered the mirror and sink counter :) No, he is not for hire--I am however passing on some of his best tips!

So, you may be asking, other than taking a few pictures, what did I do while my boys did this cleaning. I have to be honest, I sat down a read a book!

1 comment:

  1. I know that you said that your children are not for hire, but I could still use there help....
    Maybe they can teach my children the finer arts of loving to clean. What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete