Friday, July 3, 2009

How many beds??

Here is one set of bunk beds. But, there are no boys!





Here is another bed. It is the top bunk of the other set of beds we have. There are still no boys!
Here we are! The last bed of the two sets of bunk beds we have. And both boys are in this one.
We got this set of bunk beds in March. At first, the boys would move from one bed one night to another (since there were 4 to choose from!) but it got to the point that they both wanted to sleep in the bottom bed of this bunk set. So, most nights my boys will choose to sleep together in this twin bed. It really surprises me that they do not kick each other or fight for more room. I'm sure this will be short lived, but in the meantime, I think this is something that should be recorded!

4 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Great pictures, I am glad that it finally worked for you. You are doing a great job on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Amy - I'll be anxiously awaiting your future stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Amy; that definitely is something that should be recorded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so precious! I just love my grandchildren and they are growing up so fast. I think Carol needs to start a blog too. Betty

    ReplyDelete