Tuesday, July 7, 2009

lunch in a tree

Today, I was working in the kitchen. I had the window open and could hear the boys playing outside. I was really enjoying the quietness of the house, and the fact that the boys were having fun outside. To help this last a bit longer, I asked the boys if they would like to eat lunch in the treehouse. I got two very excited boys respond, "YES"


I put their lunches on picnic trays, and sent them out. We don't do this very often, so when we do it is a special treat. They boys enjoyed this, and I enjoyed doing something a little different for them today.

3 comments:

  1. Cool idea, and awesome tree house! Matt was talking yesterday about how he might make a tree house for our kids someday, I asked if it would be like yours...his quick response was No, but that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, I'm sure Mike would be more than happy to help you come up with a plan for a tree house--He may weven be willing to help build it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you do such neat things with your boys. That tree house is awesome! Betty

    ReplyDelete