Friday, July 10, 2009

10 years

10 years ago today, Mike and I got married.

I remember that week had been very hot! Then the day of our wedding the temperature was very comfortable for July, and we even had a nice breeze. We have a nice picture of my Mom and Dad, with my Dad's hair flying in the breeze.

I remember 2 mishaps that happened the morning of the wedding.

~My pew bows did not make it to the church. I was really stressed out about this, but amazingly, we were able to get married without them!

~Secondly, my mom was putting the potato salad together that morning. We had "already done" potatoes from a caterer. Mom put her sauce on, and as she stirred it, she found the the salad was slimmy!! (want to talk about a stressed bride and mother-of -the-bride??) If I remember correctly, we looked at the mayonnaise container, and found it was a year out of date!! Thank Goodness for Costco!! A friend of mine hopped in her car and got potato salad there!

Me, 10 years ago

Mike, 10 years ago

Full length photo
This is the one Mom and Dad have up in their house

This is the one we have up in our house.
I took pictures of our album, that is why some are a bit askew

This is our family today.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I had already talked to you today and forgot to congratulate you on your anniversary. Well happy anniversary, and wishing you many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary again!!! :)

    I love seeing people's wedding pictures and hearing the unique stories about each wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete