Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Isn't it amazing??

Isn't it amazing what a stick can do??

One day last week, Austin found a stick for himself, and helped Adam find one as well. I told the boys that we needed to go run a few errands and we would be back. Austin asked if we could get some sand paper so they could work on their sticks. Sure, why not? As the morning progressed they boys seemed to pick at each other and tended to try my patience. So, when we got home, I sent them out-each with a piece of sand paper-and told them to work on their sticks. They worked very diligently, got along, and talked very nicely. I grabbed the camera, because I wanted to record the amazing things that a stick can do.


Adam and Austin working on their sticks.

1 comment:

  1. They both look so grown up in that picture. When did that happen?

    ReplyDelete