Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do you dress for a movie??

How would you answer the above question?? For myself, I would probably go with either shorts or jeans, with a comfy top. Austin, on the other hand, has a different idea of how to dress. Today, Mike took the boys to go see the free movie (star wars), after the movie I saw that he was dressed like this.He is very proud of this "handsome coat" (a.k.a. a suit coat). I found this handsome coat at the thrift store for $3. Austin loves to wear ties (I have to smile when I see how he put it on his shirt-seems to be a bit low).

The other day, Austin was talking about wearing his "handsome coat" and he said, "then you can take your handsomeness off...." For some reason, I tend to laugh whenever I think of him saying that.

Austin, you know how to dress for any occasion!

2 comments:

  1. This dress up phase that Austin is in...has been going on since he could dress himself. I wonder if it will continue to go through to his teens....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny, especially his comment about taking your handsomeness off!

    Too bad we missed the free Star Wars movie...Josiah and David would have loved that!

    ReplyDelete