Monday, February 1, 2010

I said I wouldn't...

...but I did.

A few days ago, Carol called me and asked if I was taking my boys to the polar bear swim at the local pool. I said, "There is no way I am going if there is snow on the ground!" Sunday came, and we had been cooped up in the house since Friday. Carol called again, and I decided we would go. The water was not terribly warm, but the boys were moving, so they did not notice. They served Hot Chocolate, and snow cones (I had the boys get the snow cones as we were leaving-they had clothes on, coats on and ate most of it in the warmth of our own home). The boys had a really good time. I'm glad that I did end up taking them--it is still hard for me believe I had my swimsuit on with several inches of snow on the ground. That just does not go together!

No comments:

Post a Comment