Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow news

The boys went out to play in the snow this morning. I got a few pictures to show how deep the snow was.

Austin in about his knees in snow.

Adam must be standing at a different place, because it does not look at deep where he is.

Adam shoveled our sidewalk.

He really worked hard on this, and he did a really good job!
The snow plow still has not come down our street. I'm wondering if they will have school on Monday--if our street isn't plowed, how many others aren't?

Adam and I baked a batch of cookies. They are some of my favorites, and apparently some of the boys as well. Every time I turned around it seemed that some were missing from where they were cooling....how does that happen?

I did get the upstairs cleaned up, for the most part. I still need to do some work to get Adam's room back to how it was, but I am almost done. I was going to take a picture of the rooms nice and clean. The boys in the living room putting together Lego sets and actually having room to do things like that, but I couldn't due to the fact that my camera broke after we took the pictures of the boys in the snow.

Well, at least my house is clean. Now, I am ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment