Sunday, February 7, 2010

Favorite Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

Yesterday, I took some cookies over to our neighbor that cleared our driveway. Today, they asked for the recipe. I have found that posting recipes is much more convenient than sitting and writing it out (maybe I have gotten lazy). But this way, others can see the recipes that we enjoy.
Favorite Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

cream together:
1 cup margarine (I usually cut this back a little)
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar

Add, beating until fluffy:
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. water

Sift together and add:
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

Stir in:
2 1/2 cups quick oatmeal
3/4 cup chocolate chips (I usually do about 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips and 1/2 cup m&m's)

Drop onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment