Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Did It!

I know this blog is called "Moments with my boys" and usually the posts are about the boys. However, this one is about me! Being snowed in and not much going on for the past 9 days, I needed something to do. I had a pattern to try to make a baby hooded cape. I decided this was as good a time as any to get this going. I did not have baby weight yarn, so I had to make some adjustments. To be totally honest, there is a stitch that I don't know that is suppose to be on the trim, but I skipped that. I guess if I really wanted to I could go back and do it later.

Here is a picture of the cape.


To show the hood a little better, I got out one of my trusty dolls.

The pattern called for a pom-pom at the end. I forget how to make
them so I made something else up.

So, I did it! What on earth do I do with it now?

1 comment:

  1. Sell it?? I know of some good yardsales coming up this spring :) BTW, it is very neat!! I'll put that on my list of things to learn in my retirement years.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete