Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow

We have had more snow this winter, than we have had in many years. We are now in the middle of a pretty big storm. It started to snow Friday morning, and snowed all day. I heard Mike say that more is coming for today.

Mike shoveled our driveway twice yesterday. He helped the neighbor man shovel his once. But, it really did not take long until you could not tell that it had been shoveled. As we were getting ready for supper we heard a noise in our driveway. It was our neighbor with a snow blower. He, and another neighbor man did several driveways on our street. (They really would not have needed to do our driveway, but I wonder if they got this machine for Christmas and just wanted to use it! :) They really were snow angels yesterday!

However, when I got up this morning, you could not tell at all that the driveway had been cleared. This is the same section that Jeff had cleared for us.

Then I looked at our step to our front porch. They were not there! The snow was level with the porch. (Mike and Austin had shoveled that out as well.)

I guess if it is going to snow, it is a good thing that I have some cleaning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment