Sunday, August 16, 2009

What???

Okay, today I had to say this a couple of times!!

First of all, Austin got dressed for church, and wanted to be "handsome" with his new bow tie. the only problem is they are two totally different plaids! But, he wore this to church, none the less. I guess this is considered a type of expression. Right?? (I did, however, feel like putting a disclaimer on him saying that I did not put his outfit together. Although, I think that most people would recognize this.)


Then after church, we were trying to get lunch ready. Adam was wanting something to snack on. So, he asked if he could "have a few plus a few." Huh??.....what number is that exactly??

It is so interesting to see how they express themselves so very distinctively. They really do keep me on my toes!

1 comment:

  1. Austin is so cute. It amazes me what he considers to be "handsome." I guess he will probably always have a style all his own.

    ReplyDelete