Monday, August 3, 2009

Dot Calm

I am reading the A-Z mysteries with Adam (however, we are not reading them in order). Awhile back, we read "The Lucky Lotto" In that book the "bad guy" was a clerk named Dot Calm (hope I'm not ruining the book for anyone!) Dot Calm must have made an impression on him! Since then, I have read several books. When asked who he thinks the "bad guy" is most of the time his answer is "Dot Calm." He did surprise me last night, we were finishing "The orange outlaw" He told me he thought it was "Dot Calm's mother." But, today as we were a few chapters into "the Unwilling Umpire." He said Dot did it again. (Honestly, she has only been mentioned in one book! She is really being blamed for a lot!)

1 comment:

  1. I love those A to Z mysteries. I am so glad that you and Adam are also enjoying them. I am also glad that Adam is understanding and remembering the stories (well he has to be, if he can remember bad guys and place them in other books!) Keep reading, I have lots of books for you to borrow.

    ReplyDelete