Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The rings

Yesterday, we had a nice play date with some of Adam's friends from preschool. When Adam was in the 3 year old class, he had a friend named Lucy. Lucy has since moved away, but we still hear a lot about her. Adam is determined he is going to marry this girl.

A while ago, Adam found 2 rings while geo-caching. He said he was going to give one to Lucy. So, yesterday was the day! I had suggested that he give one ring to Lucy and the other ring to her sister, Lilly. He looked at me as serious as can be and said, "2 girls cannot get married!" At that point I understood that this was a little more in his mind that just the gift of a ring. He let her choose her ring, and he kept the other.

I captured the moment ! ...well, after really. They are putting the rings on here.

I do have to say that as far as girls are concerned, I am very pleased that Adam picked such a nice, sweet girl. However, I do hope he realizes that he has lots of time before he has to take this leap!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute couple! He has had this on his mind ever since Lana and Matt got married and he was involved in the wedding. Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete