Saturday, August 15, 2009

The time is coming!

You may be asking, "Time for what??" Well, my answer would be, "time to start getting ready for school." I decided today was the day! About a month and a half ago I did my school shopping. I did it that early because I hate to fight for a box of crayons, or elbow my way for a package of pencils. I had all the supplies my boys needed for school, but no where really to store them until the time. So, they ended up where all things go that really don't have a home--my bedroom. Today I looked at the pile of supplies and decided that they needed to be sorted out and put in backpacks and find a new home other than my bedroom.

I took a picture of most of the supplies before we started our project. I did not realize at this time that there were 2 more bags and a resting towel still to be brought out.

Here are my boys ready to pack up their things and get ready for school. I think they are both ready!

1 comment:

  1. Summer has gone by so fast. I am not ready for the school year again!

    ReplyDelete