Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What do you do with a spoon?

If you are like me, you would answer the above question with: eat, stir, use for serving, or any number of other options. However, I don't think I will ever think like my boys. They never cease to amaze me how they see things so much differently than I do.

Adam used his spoon to drum on an old metal barrel.

Austin used his spoon to dig a hole.

Mom, in case you wondered, this is what happened while you were at the dentist. And, yes, this is why your spoons are bent (and one even broke). The most important thing is the boys had fun, right! :)

2 comments:

  1. So, what did mom say about the spoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, just like you expected! If it would have been you kids, I probably would have been upset. But with my grandkids, well, I just looked at it and said, "Oh, its from that cheap set I bought when we got married". Mamaw has mellowed over the years. Just wait 40 years and see how you all change. Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete