Wednesday, August 19, 2009

how do YOU do laundry??

On any normal day, I would answer that question by saying the washing machine. Maybe doing some hand washing on some of the delicate items. However, today is not a normal day.

There were some clothes on the line, that got wet yesterday. The boys decided that needed to be washed. So, with their creative minds, they came up with the idea to fill the wheelbarrow with water and wash the clothes. They even snuck in the house and got soap (not sure how that happened). I only figured this out when Eamon came and got 4 stirring utensils out of the kitchen as I was fixing lunch (that was, of course, to work as the agitator to ensure that the clothes would get clean!) As they were working, they decided that the shirts they were wearing were also dirty. As I type this, I hear the water running. It must be time for the rinse cycle!


As for me, I will stick with my washing machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment