Friday, June 4, 2010

New Art

At the end of the school year, I enjoy seeing huge folders come home. These folders have housed the boys art all year. I am always amazed at what I see. I tend to find a few pieces that I must find a place to display them.

This is Adam's-



All I can say is, aren't they beautiful?

Austin's grade did a bit more free art. Here are his pieces-






I really like this owl.






I love the maple leaves.




I think this is my favorite. I wondered if the lines were already there, but Austin said he free handed it!



I really like this one too!


I have decided to hang these in the stair well. I may have the most interesting stair well around! I will have original art, and I get to live with the artists!

1 comment:

  1. Adam and Austin, you both have awesome artwork. Thanks to your mom for posting it so we can all see it!!
    Diane Burkholder

    ReplyDelete