Monday, June 28, 2010

God Understands What He Means

Last night, Adam and I were getting ready to say his bedtime prayers. He asked whether it was hot or not. I told him, "Yes, it was hot." Not sure what that had to do with anything, we went on with our prayer. Adam started his prayer, then I heard, "...Thank You, for a pink day!"

I had to ask, "What is a pink day?" He told me a pink day is when it is hot and beautiful, and a purple day is when it is cooler and beautiful.

I can just imagine God hearing Adam's prayer and saying, "Yes, Adam, it was a pink day." He knew exactly what he was talking about.

3 comments:

  1. There were many pink days on our camping trip. I agree with Adam, "Thank you for pink days!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Adam may be a budding artist! I love his way of thinking!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete