Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Cards

With Austin's birthday falling on Father's Day this year, we made and gave Mike his cards last week. I had the boys work on this on their own, and had a lot of fun seeing what they came up with.

Austin's card looked like this:

transformers
Who is this? a mail or a femail. a guy who Likes tranceformers? He has Brown eyes and Dark hair and has Ben in emu for four years and he found a wife then she had babys and it was tough back than then another baby came they called Adam and Austin them I grew and grew into a toddler then I wet my bed some time's and that was tough. then I went to Kindergarden then 1st grad then 2nd Heading to 3rd, 2nd grade is harder than you think I hope that 3rd grade is not that hard. the end to Mike. W from Austin


I laughed to hard!! How does he know how "tough it was back then?"


Adam's card had a drawing of pumpkin vines with some pumpkins on the front that says Happy Father Day.


Inside he drew a picture of what the pumpkins look like now-cages and all. He wrote:
Mike
Happy
Happy
FoFR
Day
Mike


I helped him spell Father's Day on the front. I was very impressed how he sounded it out for the middle of the card.

My boys are at such different writing stages. It was really fun to see what they came up with on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment