Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mega hole

This post is Austin's post. He even got to name it!

Austin has had a very loose tooth for some time now. Last Sunday, we had soup for supper and he commented that eating the soup bothered his tooth. I thought, "How is this going to work, if soup bothers the tooth, I can't imagine what WON'T bother it!" I started to joke with Austin that I was ready to kick the tooth out, much like the post last month, when he lost that tooth.

At supper this evening, he said the tooth was bothering him again. He was really wiggling it, and it was much looser than it was last night. Mike and Austin started to talk. They decided that they would tie floss around the tooth and the other end of the floss would be tied to a Nerf dart. (Ironically, Austin thought of this and actually tried it with another tooth, but it did not work.)
So, he was all set. He just had to decide when he was ready.

Then, suddenly, he was without a tooth. He was pretty happy about this!

I even got a picture of the tooth that still had the floss tied to it.

All I can say is, I'm glad it's not corn of the cob season!


1 comment:

  1. So he actually lost a tooth when he was not at Mamaw's house? Wow! Have fun with that huge hole Austin, I remember when I had a huge hole like that one.

    ReplyDelete