Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's All A Matter of Opinion

Today is a lovely day. It's about 58 F, it's wet from the rain we got yesterday, but that is okay. The boys are able to get outside and play. We came to my parents house, and, of course, there was ice cream. The boys were sent to the front porch to eat it.

I went out to move my car, so the boys could play basketball. Adam was sitting on the porch steps with his legs crossed, eating his ice cream. Much as the picture below.

As I pass him, he says to me, "It sure is a hot day!" I don't think I would call it hot, nice, but not hot!

If he thinks this is hot, we may be in trouble come July and August!

2 comments:

  1. I expected to see some "muddy pictures" - where are they??
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected to see some "muddy pictures" - where are they??
    Carol

    ReplyDelete