Thursday, March 4, 2010

He's Always Thinking

Adam is a child who is ALWAYS thinking, he asks some really good questions, and very often he amazes me!

Last night I tucked Adam into bed. Not too long after, he called me into his room. when I was there he asked me. "how things fly in the air if gravity pulls things too the ground?" There I was thinking, "How am going to explain this so that a kindergartner will understand?" Then, I had a great idea! "MIKE...could you explain this to Adam?" He did, and he did a great job.

I know that when I was in kindergarten I did not think how gravity could effect an airplane. I just knew that airplanes could fly, and that was that.

But, one thing that amazes me is that he not only asks these questions, he retains what we tell him. This morning, he was playing with a balloon that one of my students gave me, and he was talking about gravity again.

I will love to see what kind of career he does one day!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing that he would think about gravity, unless they are learning about that in school. But some of the TV shows they have are very informative too. He must have learnt it all from the TV show, Syd the Science Kid, that he and Papaw watched last year. Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete