Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best Brownies Ever!

My birthday was 2 weeks ago. I decided that all I really wanted was some REALLY good brownies! But, of course, I didn't want to make them by myself, that would take all the fun out of it!

Today, I was at the store, and I happened to remember the stuff I needed to make the brownies. When the boys came home from school, they were very excited about the afternoon project. Even before the brownies were baked they were declared the best brownies ever!

The boys had so much fun dumping things in, then they thought it was great when I swirled some peanut butter in, the most fun was when they were able to sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Do they get any better than that?



I have to say, I agree with the boys. They are the best brownies ever!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! And what a great idea to have your kids help you with your birthday "cake". I look forward to the day that Grace can help me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sounds like the way I make mine. They sure look good. I can't pass up chocolate. Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete