Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We got the 1st one!

Yesterday I was excited to find a package between the doors when I got home. It was a small package, actually just a padded envelope. I got even more excited when I saw who it was from! It was from the publishers that is doing Mike's book! We now had a actual book!

The boys were excited about this as well. They liked that Daddy's name was on the cover.

I think he did such a great job on the illustrations. This is a gift that I have not been given, so I am always amazed as to what he can do!

The boys were able to sit down and read the book this morning before school. What a great feeling to have the boys reading a book written by their Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great accomplishment for Mike. Congratulation!!! These boys should be very proud of their daddy. Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete