Friday, January 29, 2010

my deep thinker

Adam has become my deep thinker. After I put him to bed, I will often call my mom and tell her his latest thought, that I am sometimes baffled to know how to answer.

Last night, he asked, "When I die will the angel come out of me and go to heaven?" I told him, "There is not really an angel inside of you, you have a soul and your soul will go to heaven." Adam, got a thoughtful look on his face and said, "What will happen if I cut my soul in half?" I reassured him that he cannot physically cut his soul in half.

This morning, he was watching Sesame Street and they had something on there about chicken eggs. He asked me, "How do you know if the egg has a baby chick or not?" Well, being a city girl, I really did not know. Luckily, my mom had not left for work yet, so I quickly called her to find out. I left off the rooster part of the answer and just told him that the momma hen knows and she gets very protective of her eggs, just like I am protective of him.

I will love to see what Adam does with all this knowledge one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment