Tuesday, January 12, 2010

He says it's for practicing...

to kill flies! Adam took these stencils and taped them together, and put them on the basement stair railing so the shadow would shine on the wall. Now, he can practice hitting them all he wants. Watch out flies!!

Then, Adam proceeded to take the ring that came off the milk jug and put it on my dish drainer. I'm not exactly sure of it's purpose, but he did mention something about balancing a potato on it.


He did all this, and I had to think, "I wonder what your house will be like one day!" Then, I continued with, "Your wife needs a lot of prayer-already!"

1 comment:

  1. I can walk through my house and see rubber bands around kitchen cabinet knobs or just the other days Glen and I saw a clothes pin attached to a pull on the buffet door. I said, "That looks like a little Wampole was here". Yes, Adam can think of unique things to do. Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete