Sunday, January 10, 2010

visiting Grace

This weekend, we went to my sisters house to be with her while her husband had to be out of town. We were so happy to say we would come and help her with this darling little girl!

The boys loved this as much as I did. Before they were even out of the car they were saying how much they love Grace!

When the boys were younger, Carol and I started having their picture taken about every year for Mom. Now that there is a new cousin, we had to do an informal shot, just to make sure she was in one. I'm sure we will have several of these over the next year, since Grace will be changing so much from one time to the next.

The year that Shannon and Austin were born, we had a picture taken at Mom's house where Carol had the oldest grandchild (Eamon), I had the middle grandchild (Shannon), and Lana had the youngest grandchild (Austin). We decided that it was time to update this picture as well. However, since the boys are so big now, we could not hold them, so we sat behind them! :) It worked out well that the boys were able to sit in chronological order and by family. It was nice to add Adam and Grace to the picture.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought that a three week old girl would have four guys in her life...but she does, and she is very much adored! I love to see how much these boys love this little girl.

    ReplyDelete