Monday, July 5, 2010

Adam's tooth

Adam's tooth has become more and more wiggly! Often as I would see him, I would ask, "How's the tooth coming?" (Austin has had 2 adult teeth come up behind the loose baby tooth. I like to avoid that if I can.)

We have recently been trying to shoot the tooth out with a Nerf gun. Somehow, that did not work for this tooth. The floss, no matter how tightly it was tied, would slip off. Adam would be there trying to shoot it out, and suddenly say, "I'm shy" I think he meant I'm nervous. But, still cute!

This morning, I was going to the kitchen and saw him on the couch. As I walked by I asked, "How's the tooth?" Then he wanted me to come and check it out. It was barely hanging on. I told him, "I bet we could get the tooth out without much trouble." Just as I said that, the tooth fell into his lip!


Now, we have to make sure that the tooth fairy has gone to the bank and didn't blow all her money on the July 4th celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment