Friday, July 9, 2010

Eyelashes

The boys are having swimming lessons this week. They are enjoying them and really working hard on their skills. They both love to wear goggles while swimming.

I have known for years that Adam has REALLY long, and might I say beautiful, eyelashes. I have gotten used to people commenting about them. When he was younger, and I would take him shopping with me, women would always stop me to talk about these lashes. They would say, "If I had lashes like that, I wouldn't have to wear mascara!" So, when his swimming teacher commented about his lashes I wasn't surprised.

I know he has these long eyelashes, and I know he loves to wear goggles. But, I have never really looked at him as he is wearing the goggles. After his teacher said something the other day, I did take a look. His eyelashes are so long that they do not move freely behind the goggles. They are smashed in there, and quite frankly, I'm not sure how well he sees behind the goggles, and the mess of eyelashes.

He has never complained about this, but he has never known any different.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I knew that they were long, but I would not have imagined that they were that long.

    ReplyDelete