Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Favorite Phrase, For Today

I have decided that we are doing a whole house cleaning!! My kitchen is a disaster from re-doing the floor, and Austin just came home from camp-another mess. To add to all this, I just found out that my in-laws are coming for a visit next week. I am cleaning!!

This morning, I was working in Adam's room. When I would find something that he no longer uses, I would ask, "What do you want to do with this?" His response, my favorite phrase, "Give it to Grace!" and sometimes it is shortened to "Grace!"

As my boys grow out of things, I always pass them through Lana, my sister, to see if there is anything she wants for Grace, my niece, or any future child. My boys know that this is the process, so when they are done with something, it goes to Grace.

They have even gone as far as to say that about some boys items (like swimming trunks). I do offer them to Lana, but that is only in the case that a boy may follow Grace.

Lana, be warned!! I am in a cleaning mood, and my boys are being generous. I am working on bag #2 for today, already--and it's not even 9:00! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had fun catching up on your blog. You have a beautiful picture for a header.(now I know your secret for such great pics :) We had such fun that weekend. You've got a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Grace is enjoying all the stuff...or at least she will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete