Sunday, May 16, 2010

When I'm not there...

I always find it interesting to hear things that my boys do or say when I'm not there.

Today we had a ladies tea at church, and I happened to be sitting at a table with Adam's Sunday school teacher. She was commenting how she was really enjoying getting to know Adam. She told me she was noticing how detail oriented he is. One example was: Last Sunday they had a Mother's Day Tea. They had all the food and cups on the table, everything was set! The Children lined up against the wall. Adam could see that there were strawberries on the table. He raised his hand to ask her a question, when she called on him he asked, "Are those strawberries washed?"

In his defense, the strawberries still had their caps on. I can see how he might ask that. But, on the other hand, that is just Adam!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I loved reading your posts this evening. I really think you have two fine and handsome boys. Yeah for you ... taking time to prepare a fun "tea" using china!! Blessings to you in this busy time of life. -Diane B.

    ReplyDelete