Thursday, May 6, 2010

Better Than Hallmark

My Mother's Day came early!

I went to get the boys from school today. As soon as Adam saw me he started digging, and digging in his backpack. He final came up a Mother's Day card for me. We came home and sat and looked at it, talked about it, and I enjoyed hearing what he had to say about it. He was very excited for me to read the "riddle" in the card.

This card means more to me than anything that could be bought at the store!


Yesterday I happened to see his speech teacher and talked to her for a little. I told her that Adam had been giving me clues to this special project they were doing. She said that often in their speech classes it is drill, drill, drill. Sometimes it is nice to take a step back and use what they have been drilling in everyday conversation. I am so glad that she takes the time to do something fun and yet still make it beneficial to Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment