Sunday, May 23, 2010

Talking With Austin

Sometimes I like to ask Austin what he wants to be when he grows up. The answer changes from time to time. Last night, when Austin was getting ready for bed, I asked this very question. I was surprised by his answer. He replied, "I either want to do demolition or construction." I kind of laughed and said, "so you will either do DEStruction or CONstruction."

************************
This morning we were getting ready for church, when I noticed that Austin was putting socks on. I told him that it is getting warm enough that he could wear sandals. He said that he did not want to wear sandals because everybody is going to see his toes. I told him that was the nice part about sandals-you can wear them and not have to worry about socks. He said something about his toes being big, because he is growing. I agree with the growing part, but the big toe part, I am confused about. If he thinks his toes are big now, wait until he is fully grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment