Sunday, November 22, 2009

he really IS growing!

This morning, Austin put on a pair of pants for church. He said that he had been looking for these pants for a month. When he put the pants on, they were about an inch off of his foot. I decided that this was as good a time as any to check to see if he had grown. I measured him and he had grown...about a 1/2". Now, to anyone else, this may not seem like a big deal. But to me it is! With this 1/2" he is now 4' tall. Austin is the oldest child in his class at school, and he is one of the smallest children in the class.

When Austin was in Kindergarten I bought some pants for him-he is still wearing these pants. However, he has worn them so much that I don't think that they will be worthwhile to pass to Adam. (But, we did get 3 years of wear out of them) If he continues to grow, he just may out grow those pants before he completely wears them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment