Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthdays in heaven...

I was just putting Adam to bed. After we prayed, he started to ask some really deep questions about faith. He wanted to know "How God brought Jesus back to life." I expained that we really don't know HOW God did it, we just know THAT God did it! I went to get a book I have, 801 questions kids have about God, in hopes of answering this question in a better manner. This particular question was not in there, but Adam was flipping through the book and found a question and said, "Maybe this will help us." I read the question, "Will we still have birthdays in heaven?" Adam looked at me and said, "Well, I can answer that." "Oh?" I said. He replied "Well, we won't because heaven might catch on fire."

Huh.....never thought of that. Only in the mind of a 6 year old boy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so funny!

    Your blog looks really nice, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Adam! He knows it all. Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete