Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Rest Of Last Week

I recently did a post on our trip to Matt and Lana's during spring break. I took some pictures of other things we did while off work and our of school. I was going to do them in separate posts, but decided that combining them all into one might be a better idea.


On Friday I was helping Dad watch my nephews. Eamon was invited to a friends house for the afternoon. That left me with Shannon and my 2 boys. I had an egg coloring kit that I had brought over, and I hard boiled 36 eggs. The boys had a great time doing eggs. Austin remembered that if you color on them with crayons and then dye them, it looks really neat!


They found that it took some of the colors longer to get dark and others, so they started to put their eggs in a cup, then went to jump on the trampoline. The entire process took longer than I thought it would, but the boys really had fun with it!


Then Sunday, after church, my sister and I went to Mom and Dad's house for lunch. I brought some empty Easter eggs. We had 1 that was filled for each boy. It had his name on the egg. The rule was that if they picked up an egg that had someone else's name on it they had to put it back. The boys did very well with this. They did not tell the other person where the egg was hidden.



Austin recently got a new hat. He was so excited to wear it Easter morning! He picked out his clothes to go with his hat.



There were a few other things that I got pictures of last week. We got a new board game. The boys really enjoy it (Mike and I have enjoyed playing it after the boys go to bed as well.) One day I was cleaning up the kitchen, and I knew that Mike and Austin were getting ready for a bike ride. I walked into the living room to find Adam playing the new game with...


a stuffed monkey. I guess the good thing is that Adam would win either way!





After our bike ride, the boys were playing outside. When I checked on them, I found them mopping the driveway! Maybe they will soon graduate to the kitchen floor!


We had a really good week off. Yesterday the boys went back to school and Mike and I went back to work. Now, I have to catch up on all the work that I didn't do last week

3 comments:

  1. Two comments: Wow Austin looks handsome in his Easter outfit! and...looking at Adam playing a game with the monkey reminds me of when I had to play board games by myself (it was not that much fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, just so you remember correctly, everyone knew who would win when they played games with you. It was no fun to ALWAYS be the loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the boys on the rock on the Header, if that isn't miniture Mike and Amy. Its unreal! But I love it. Love Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete