Friday, April 16, 2010

Believe It Or Not

A year or so ago, my boys were really into the Ripley's Believe It or Not books. We bought several of them, and they do still look at them and find new, interesting and sometimes disturbing things that people can do.

I have decided that we could have our our version of that book. Although, it would be quite short, my boys have some interesting and sometimes disturbing talents. At first, I was not going to put this on the blog, then my Mom requested that I do it. This is for you Mom!!

Believe It or Not!!
By Austin and Adam
Adam can stick his shoulder blades out quite far. Somehow, this has been named "Adam chicken wing." He will come up to us and ask us if we want to see his chicken wing.
Adam can also flip his tongue over. I don't know how else to describe it! I have never seen anyone else be able to do this.

Austin has a talent too! He can ripple his tongue.

Austin can also flair his nostrils. There is really no way to take a picture of that.

There it is! Our short book!! My boys are full of talents :) I cannot do any of these! This must come from Mike's side (I know the nostril thing is!)

I'm sure in 20 the boys will be so glad that I recorded this for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment