Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dandelion Dust

Once a week the boys go out and have a "guy time" with Mike. They go for dinner and then check out stores, and just have a good bonding time. I, on the other hand, have time alone to get things done, or go out with a friend (have done this a few times), or run errands, whatever I need to while they are out.

Tonight was their night to go out. I had some things that I needed to take to my parents house, so as it happened I was leaving right behind them. At the end of our road there is a Church, and next to the church is a nice size field. As I got to the end of the road, I saw that Mike had pulled his car over by the field. I wondered if something was wrong, or if the boys were not buckled correctly, so many things crossed my mind.

I pulled up beside Mike and asked if everything was okay. He replied, "Yes, there are a ton of dandelions in this field and I was going to let the boys run through them and scatter the dust."

I drove away and quickly decided to go around the block to go home and get the camera. By the time I got back they were headed back to the vehicle. But Mike got a good picture anyhow.



Mike thinks of fun things to do that would never cross my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment