Thursday, December 10, 2009

teeth

This morning, after breakfast, Austin came up to me complaining about one of his teeth hurting. My first thought was, "oh no, we were just at the dentist in October, and he said everything was great. Now you have this pain...UGH!" I thought I would take a look and see if I could see what was causing the pain. I had to encourage Austin to move his finger, because it was absolutely impossible for me to see the tooth THROUGH his finger. (I think he just wanted to make sure I looked at the right tooth, and didn't want me to lose the place :) I looked and to my relief found that he is getting his 3rd 6 year molar (Austin turned 8 in June!). (I have stated before how I get excited when my boys grow 1/2" because they are on the shorter end of the growth chart--this applies to teeth as well. My boys tend to be very late teethers.)

I was very happy to see that a tooth was coming in, and I wouldn't have to call the dentist for an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment