Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dressing For Church

It is always interesting to see what our Sunday mornings are going to be like. I have got Austin figured out at this point. He likes to dress "Handsome" to church. Adam used to just put on whatever I would lay out for him. However, I think that might be changing.

I took this picture the other Sunday. It tickled me! Austin is wearing a long sleeve shirt-it was suppose to be 90 that day--but he needed to be handsome. His shirt is not tucked in, his vest is too small. In order for his pants to look like they fit he wears them entirely too low on his hips--Sorry, Austin, this suit is going in the box for Adam to wear in fall!! You have grown out of it!! Then with this handsome suit he wears---sneakers! Not what I would put with a suit, but I'm not a 10 year old boys either.

Adam has decided he wants to wear handsome clothes as well. But, for him that means a vest. He does not fix his collar, and does not tuck in his shirt either. Oh, well!

I guess they look fine for 2 little boys going to church. At least they are showing an opinion in what they wear to church. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment