Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fancy Drinks

The other day Adam did something he was not suppose to do. This ended up with him being punished. He told me over and over how sorry he was--in hopes that it would lessen his sentence. (Although, I do think he learned his lesson and did feel truely remorseful)



He was helping me set the table for supper as I was gathering and preparing the last few thing for the meal. I knew he had been coming and going out of the kitchen, but did not pay much attention as to what he was getting or doing.



When I got to the table I found...








...a "Fancy Drink." Adam wanted to show me how sorry he was so he made me this "fancy drink" so I could see how truly sorry he was. I love the idea, however I find the Santa straw and the strawberry seem like conflicting seasons.







Note: Adam I know you are truly sorry, and I know now that you have learned your lesson. I had to follow through with your sentence because otherwise you would think anything you were punished you could just make me a fancy drink and be off the hook. I love you and I'm sure one day you will thank me for standing firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment