Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Awards

Friday I was cleaning out the boys backpacks and found a few awards. I thought I might share.

Austin had an award for Music Achievement. I have to say that I am very proud of Austin. He has worked really hard, practiced a lot, and made a lot of progress with his violin. I hope he will take it again next year!



Next I went to Adam's back pack and found...



I had to laugh at this! Lunchbox on a leash...having the most fun playing with his lunchbox outside.


I have several Carabiner clips. After Adam forgetting his lunchbox several times, I started clipping the lunchbox to his backpack. It worked well. I guess I never imagined how much entertainment it could provide at recess time. :)





2 comments:

  1. Yes, Austin really does well on the violin! Also Adam has done great with piano lessons too. Keep it up boys and practise over the summer. Practise makes perfect!!! Mamaw Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are certainly talented (even with their lunch boxes!) I am glad to hear that they had a good year and ended with awards.

    ReplyDelete