Thursday, September 17, 2009

So kind of Adam..I think!

In the development where my parents live, there was a yard sale on Saturday. Our family participated, and I invited my friend Hannah. She brought along her little boy, Robbie, to play with Adam. (Robbie and Adam went to preschool together) The morning had been fine. The boys played nicely, but it had been quiet for a little too long. So, I went to check on them. I found both boys in my parents bathroom. Adam was swiffering the tub, and Robbie was cleaning something else, but they were both hard at work. I told them that the bathroom looked great, but it was time to go outside and play. Later, I heard that Adam had told my mom that he cleaned the hard stuff, and let Robbie clean the easy stuff. How Kind! Wait, he was having the guest clean the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment