Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bumps

I just got off the phone with the school nurse. I had a nice conversation with her yesterday, as well. The reason for the phone calls? Well, my dear 8 year old boy keeps bumping his head on the playground. This is, in fact, the 3rd time this has happened in the 3 weeks they have been at school. What have I learned from all this? 1. The school nurse is very nice. 2. They are very good at calling the parents when their child has gone to the clinic. 3. To have a positive spin on things: I know they go outside to play from about 1-1:30ish. I have started to wonder if I should send a helmet to school with him!! (Just a side note: the bumps are not very hard, but they always have to go to the clinic when they bump their heads, just to be on the safe side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment