Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh, Austin

I know I have done posts like this before. But, years from now when Austin looks back at my posts, I want him to see exactly how he dressed himself.

This morning, I figured since it was Saturday, he could choose his own clothes (without any guidance). This is what he wore out of his room.


I found this vest in a box of clothes I was going through last night. Austin fell in love immediately! He told me of his plans to wear it to church with his handsome coat. Apparently, he could not wait that long!

Mike's first comment when he saw Austin was, "a little bit of Saturday Night Fever." I think that went over Austin's head, but he may have a valid point.

As much as you love to dress "handsome" I really wonder what kind of work line you get into one day. Maybe one were you can dress handsome everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is just our Austin! He is handsome and likes to dress outwardly likewise. Such a sweet boy. Love Mamaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will become a fashion designer and help many others be able to dress "handsome" at all times!

    ReplyDelete