Friday, May 13, 2011

CrAzY hAiR dAy

Today, at the boy's school, was crazy hair day. Last night before bed, the boys talked of their plans and what they were going to do with their hair. They came up with some pretty creative ideas.

This morning, I had no problem with them getting ready for school (the only condition in which they could do their crazy hair).

Austin took some color spray (temporary, thank goodness!). First he was going to do part red and part white, then he decided to go all white.
Adam decided that he did not want to do colors, like he had talked about last night. He decided that he wanted to wear a wig.

Austin was outside spraying his hair and he walked by a window and saw Adam. At first glance he thought it was me. (due to the curly hair) My only comment to that was that I hope my hair is not that out of control. If it is, maybe it is time to go get my hair styled differently!! The boys got a real kick out of the fact that Austin mistook Adam for me!

We went outside to get some pictures. Of course, with crazy hair day we need a picture of the boys being...


...CrAzY!

No comments:

Post a Comment