Thursday, October 8, 2009

So proud of him

Austin got the special plate today at supper.

Before I explain why he got the special plate, let me first say this: I often wonder how my children are when they are at school, when they are away from me and Mike. Today I found out.

I was leaving the school after picking up the boys today. One of the assistants at the school stopped me. She said that one of the janitors was talking to her about Austin (this janitor did not know that Austin was Mike's son) She said, "That little boy always offers to wipe the tables down after lunch. He does this even when it is not his job. And it is not just every now and then he has done this almost every day for 6 weeks!"

I was so pleased to hear this, I made today a special plate day. I think it was very deserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment