Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally put to use!

When we moved into our house 10 1/2 years ago, there were several things that were left from the previous owner. One of these items would be a pile of bricks that was left in our backyard. We have moved these bricks from one location to another. We never got rid of them, because we always thought, "there may be a day when we need some bricks."

Today, I was in the house getting supper ready, when Austin comes running in the house and says, "you need to take a picture!" (That is the new thing since I have started my blog. They announce to me when they are doing something cute or "blog worthy") So, I took the camera out and found that the boys had found a purpose for all those bricks.
This is Austin's creation. He made an Army camp. There is a hole with those sticks-that is actually where the bombs have gone off.

This is Adam's creation. He made a house. He covered up the roof (those are his words!), to keep it safe from Austin :)
Anyhow, I'm glad the bricks were finally used!

No comments:

Post a Comment