Thursday, July 19, 2012

Joey

When children are entrusted to our family for care for an evening, you never know what kinds of activities they may encounter.  There is the box of toys that we pull out, we have plenty of books to look at, we have all the play things outside, and the boys are very creative when all else fails.  For example, today when we were watching Grace and Glen, Austin decided to play kangaroo.  Of course, he needed a Joey, or I guess in this case...



 a Glen. He did not seem to mind this play, but just to reassure Lana, Glen did not play "Joey" very long.

With this king of idea, I don't think he is quite ready to do child care on his own yet!  :)

***Just a side note that these shorts are VERY big on Austin (about 2 sizes too big)  I'm not sure how this came about, but leave it to my boys to come up with something like this---Oh, and there was no Hopping to be had while Joey (uh, Glen) was in the pouch!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! I am sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mike, was behind all of this. But it sure was cute! Glen didn't know what to think of all of this. Mamaw

    ReplyDelete